The IT REP Network is a community of practice that brings together ICT pedagogical integration leaders from CEGEPS, and cegeps and colleges in Quebec. They work with faculty members in their colleges to support the pedagogical integration of ICT. They also ensure that the ICT resource partners have a concrete impact in their communities.
Working in a collaborative working and knowledge sharing spirit specific to a community of practice, IT Reps create frameworks and resources according to expressed needs. All work done by members of the network is made available to the entire college community.
Members of the IT Rep Network as well as partners of the College ICT Network can exchange and share their questions, discoveries and work by attending two meetings each year, by using a mailing list, or through videoconferences and a collaborative website.
Each year, one week before the first IT REP Network in presence meeting, its animator schedules an online meeting for the new IT Reps. This is the occasion to :
- Familiarize with the IT REP Network: role and mandate, link with the college network’s ICT Partners, Network’s members portrait
- Get a guided tour of the IT REP Network website
- Discover different ways to find resources according to our needs
- Getting to know the Network’s information and collaboration tools (website, mailing list, videoconference, RSS Feeds)
- Discuss about the advantages of resorting to the IT REP Network’s activities to develop and share our expertise : In presence IT REP meetings, appeals to all, documents sharing, working teams.
You may consult the slideshow presented on the October 7th videoconference by clicking here.
The establishment and animation of the IT REP Network have been made possible mainly by a grant from the Ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche and by a grant from the Canada-Québec Agreement for Minority-Language Education and Second-Language Instruction.